Power Journal: Write to Transform
Each 1-hour meeting you will be presented with a journal prompt that broaches a topic of relevance or an esoteric idea that forms the basis of our individual existence such as creativity, balance, attraction, and so on. The purpose is for you to explore these ideas through direct inquiry: you will engage with these ideas on the page and write for 45 minutes. The last 15 minutes of class will be spent in discussion about the topic and your writing process.
You may attend three times or twenty-three or more times. This is a chance for you to record your thoughts as you synthesize ideas that you hold about the questions we grapple with as we weave through time and memory, navigate the present, and dream into our future.
Fees and Information
- Mondays: 11AM-12PM PDT, 2PM-3PM EST, 8-9AM HST
- Mondays: 4-5PM PDT, 7-8PM EST, 1-2PM HST
- Wednesdays: 4-5PM PDT, 7-8PM EST, 1-2PM HST
- Sept. 14,16,21,23,28,30; Oct. 5,7,14,19,21,26,28; Nov. 2,4,9,16,18,23,25,30; Dec. 2, 7,9,14
- Open Enrollment: Students register and join at any time. Unlimited enrollment.
- Fee: $99